Sunday, December 7, 2008

Urban Legendz support other Producers!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The following insert is from Black Magic!!
A fellow music producer friend of The Urban Legendz
From the Facebook account of Black Magic!

December 1st-19th: Vote for Black Magic for Producer of the Year 2008!!!



In September, I received a nomination for WorldsBestProducers.com's Producer of the Year 2008 award.

From Now until December 19th, voting will take place for the Producer of the Year award!!!
I am only ONE of ELEVEN finalists for the award!!!

Producer of the Year 2008 will receive:
- the Open Labs Miko TSE (Producer/Songwriter Timbaland's signature keyboard - Retail Value $4299.00)
- $1,000 in cash
- a spotlight on WorldsBestProducers.com & HowAudio.com

In order to win this prestigious award... I will need your help, by voting for me during this period. Here's how to vote:
1) Sign up for free (as Member) to Worldsbestproducers.com

2) Once you receive your password in an e-mail, log in to Worldsbestproducers.com


3) Click the WBP AWARDS tab underneath the ad at the top of the page... OR GO HERE Worldsbestproducers/awards

4) In the middle, next to the video, find my name (Black Magic) from the list, select it, and click VOTE!

5) You're all done... tell a friend to tell a friend to help me out!

If you can place a vote for me I more than greatly appreciate it... this is not for fun at all... this is my career and the Producer of the Year award would be a great start to a hopefully prosperous career in the music industry.

Thank you in advance to everyone who can help me out!


God Bless,


Ja'Juan "DJ Black Magic" Burrell

No comments:

Blogger news

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers

Search

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts