Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stand In Stand Clear of the Closing Door's.....




I have been Living In New York for 4 months now. Moved out Here in January ,only thing on my mind was to get closer to the things I been working to for years. I am living proof that dreams do come true. No matter how big or small, if there something you want to do, then go after it simple enough.

Since February I landed a spot in the A&R dept. At Bad Boy. I have one of the Best Mentor's any up in comer in the music industry can ask for. SKID who is the Head A&R for Bad Boy Entertainment, is the most down to earth person I have meet. His constant push for the best from everyone is motivation for me to push the Urban Legendz all the way.

So I get asked all the time.. "Hey B. You meet any famous people yet?"
Of Course its NYC,They are all around.I promise you they are regular people and I don't spaz when I see them.

List
Nick Cannon-Had A Cool Chat with Him.

Dj Premier-Had a dope Chat with him. Side not he said he still got heat!

John Legend-Meet Him on Some Low Key Chilling in the Park stuff. Cool Brother!

Loren Tate- Randomly know's my name. Cool dude he Dj's now we rap every time I see him.

People I randomly meet..
The Main White actor guy... from Law in Order
Courtney Love
Tons Of Musican's

New York is Very Inspirational, I have written a lot since I been here. I also have been getting text's,emails,calls,facebook messages, etc. From people who want me to get back to blogging. I did not know I touched so many people. I will do my best to keep you guys updated daily on Me,The Urban Legendz, and anything dealing with Planet of the URBZ.

As Always, Love Life and Live to Love!,
Byron B.
The Urban Legendz


*Pictures were taking on the 3 Train, Going home at 4am from My First day @ Bad Boy.

1 comment:

Urban Legendz said...

Thanks again, for all those who come to view our blog!

Blogger news

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers

Search

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts