Friday, April 30, 2010

Awwww Swearrrrrrrrrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I got a Call this Morning...From one of My best Friends.. DeAndre Aka...
"Guillerme Delago". He Basically told me., he has been checking out the blog the last few days.So this Post is Dedicated to him.

If It was never for DeAndre you guy's would have not known me. He basically put me on, to the programs that would change my life forever. Since 6th Grade He gave me the scoop, on software I can use to produce my own music. That is the short story, you guys will hear the long story one day.

Thanks Dre!!!! I appreciate it man!!!! All these years later, Im still here pursing a Dream and a Passion!


FYI..His favorite artist of all time is Mister Chill.....

So its only right you guys check this out...

Mister Chill's-IamChill.com

No comments:

Blogger news

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers

Search

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts