Monday, August 2, 2010

8months to Today...

Its Been 8months to today I been Living in New York. I decide to move for numerous reasons last year from Saint Louis. The choice I made, is one i like. I enjoy living in New York and would not trade it for the world. with in the First few months I was in a place that I only dreamed about. With new location over a period of time came new friends and a network of people working towards similar goals like mine.

Now the move was not easy, never. Its not a day that goes by that I miss my family and Pet Lizard. But I feel this move was one I needed to take for my self.

Now I admit some people can careless about me, that cool. And most would not even take the time to read this. But to the ones who do thanks. Im a pretty private person, so you will never catch me giving a look into my personal life via twitter etc.

I am starting school in the fall,and fine tuning my musical skills. So I am not up here half assing.

On another Note, I have revisited a hobby/love of mine Photography I invested into a New SLR with a few dope Lenses so I will be posting pics from time to time.

My 3 Favorite Hobbies are

Music
Cooking
Photography

So what that said check these out...

















More to follow next BLOG,

No comments:

Blogger news

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers

Search

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts